EF24A-SR - Spring-return actuator 30 Nm, < 150 s, AC / DC 24 V, modulating
EF24A-MF - Spring-return actuator 30 Nm, < 150 s, AC / DC 24 V, modulating, MF
• IP 54, Manual override with integrated position stop
• Running time spring < 20 s
• Control DC 0...10 V (0...32 V adjustable)
• Operating range DC 0.5...10 V, adjustable (0.5...32 V)
• Position feedback DC 0.5...10 V, adjustable (0.5...32 V)
• Connection cable FRNC 1 m
• Spindle driver universal spindle clamp
- Mode of operation The actuator moves the damper to the operating position at the same time as tensioning the return spring. The damper is turned back to the emergency position by spring force if the supply voltage is interrupted.
- Simple direct mounting Simple direct mounting on the damper spindle with a universal spindle clamp, supplied with ananti-rotation strap to prevent the
actuator from rotating.
- Spindle stabiliser The spindle clamp of the spring-return actuator is equipped ex-works with a spindle stabiliser for stabilising the combination of damper, damper spindle and actuator.
This is comprised of two plastic support rings and, depending on the installation situation and the spindle diameter, must be left in place or partially or completely removed.
Long spindle installation :• The use of the spindle stabiliser is necessary with long spindle installation with a spindle diameter of 12 to 20 mm.• The use of the spindle stabiliser is not necessary with long spindle installation with a spindle diameter of 21 to 26.7 mm, and it can be removed.
Short axis installation :• The necessity of the spindle stabiliser does not apply with short spindle installation; it can be removed or – if the length of the spindle permits it – left in the spindle clamp.
For additional information, see the Installation instructions.
- Manual override Manual operation of the damper with the hand crank, locking in any position with the interlocking switch.
- Adjustable angle of rotation Adjustable angle of rotation with mechanical end stop.High operational reliabilityThe actuator is overload-proof, requires no limit switches and automatically stops when the end stop is reached.
- High operational reliability The actuator is overload-proof, requires no limit switches and automatically stops when the end stop is reached.