H6100S - 2-way globe valve, PN16 flange, DN 100, kvs 145
H6100S 2 - way globe valve, PN16 flange, DN 100, kvs 145
• Valve disk stainless steel
• Seal PTFE
• Temperature of medium max. 150°C
• Characteristic A-AB equal percentage
• Leakage rate A-AB max. 0.05% of kvs
- Mode of operation The globe valve is operated by an NV or AV series linear actuator. The linear actuators are controlled by a standard modulating or 3-point control system and move the cone of the valve, the throttling device, to the opening position dictated by the control signal.
- Flow characteristic An equal-percentage flow characteristic is produced by the profile of the valve cone.
- Manual Operation On the NV or AV linear actuator, the valve stem can be actuated manually using a hexagonal key.