LH24A-MF200 - Linear actuator with rack 150 N, 150 N, 150 s/100 mm adjustable
LH24A-MF200TM - Linear actuator with rack 150 N, 150 s/100 mm adjustable AC / DC 24 V
• Modulating, MFT Stroke range 0...100 mm
• IP 54, Manual override by means of push-button
• Control DC 0...10 V (0...32 V adjustable)
• Operating range DC 2...10 V, 0...32 V adjustable
• Position feedback DC 2...10 V, 0...10 V,adjustable
• Connection PVC cable 1m
- Mode of operation The actuator is controlled with a standard modulating signal of DC 0 ... 10 V and travels to the position defined by the control signal. Measuring voltage U serves for the electrical display of the damper position 0 ... 100% and as slave control signal for other actuators.
- Parameterisable actuators The factory settings cover the most common applications. Input and output signals and other parameters can be altered with the MFT-H parameterising device or the BELIMO Service Tool, MFT-P.
- Simple direct mounting The actuator can be directly connected with the application using the enclosed screws. The head of the gear rod is connected to the moving part of the ventilation application individually on the mounting side or with the Z-KS2 coupling piece provided.
- Manual override Manual operation is possible with the pushbutton (the gearing latch remains disengaged as long as the pushbutton is pressed or detented).
- Stroke adjustment The stroke of the gear rack can be adjusted on both sides in increments of 20 mm by means of mechanical end stops.
- High functional reliability The actuator is overload-proof, requires no limit switches and automatically stops when the end stop is reached.