LR24A-MF - Rotary actuator 5 Nm AC / DC 24 V, MFT
LR24A-MF Rotary actuator 5Nm AC/DC 24 V
Multifunctional rotary actuator for 2 and
3 way control ball valves
- Rotary actuator
- 5 Nm
- AC/DC 24 V, modulating, MFT
- Running time motor 90 s / 90°
- Operating range DC 2...10 V, adjustable
- Position feedback DC 2...10 V, adjustable
- Manual override temporary, permanent
- Connection PVC cable 1m
- Mode of operation
Conventional operation: The actuator is controlled with a standard modulating signal of DC 0 ...
10 V and travels to the position defined by the control signal. Measuring voltage U serves for the
electrical display of the actuator position 0 ... 100% and as slave control signal for other
- Parameterisable Actuators The factory settings cover the most common applications. Input and output signals and other
parameters can be altered with the MFT-H parameterising device or the BELIMO Service Tool,
- Simple direct mounting Straightforward direct mounting on the ball valve with only one screw. The mounting position in
relation to the ball valve can be selected in 90° steps.
- Manual override
Manual operation with pushbutton possible - temporary, permanently. The gear is disengaged
and the actuator decoupled for as long as the button is pressed / latched.
- Adjustable angle of rotation Adjustable angle of rotation with mechanical end stops.
- High functional reliability The actuator is overload-proof, requires no limit switches and automatically stops when the end
stop is reached.