NM24A-SR-TP - Damper actuator 10 Nm, 150 s, 95°
NM24A-SR-TP - Damper actuator 10 Nm, 150 s, 95° AC / DC 24 V
• AC / DC 24 V, modulating
• IP 54, Manual override with push-button
• Control DC 0...10 V
• Operating range DC 2...10 V
• Position feedback DC 2...10 V
• Connection Screw terminal with cover IP54
• Direction of rotation reversible (right/left)
• Angle of rotation limit. mechanical integral
- Mode of operation The actuator is controlled by means of a standard control signal DC 0 ... 10 V. It opens to the position dictated by this signal. The measuring voltage U allows the damper position (0 ... 100%) to be electrically indicated and serves as a follow-up control signal for other actuators.
- Simple direct mounting Simple direct mounting on the damper spindle with a universal spindle clamp, supplied withan anti-rotation strap to prevent the actuator from rotating.
- Manual override Adjustable angle of rotation with mechanical end stops.
- High functional reliability The actuator is overload-proof, requires no limit switches and automatically stops when theend stop is reached.