LR24A-MP - Rotary actuator 5 Nm AC / DC 24 V
LR24A-MP Rotary actuator 5Nm AC/DC 24 V
Multifunctional rotary actuator for 2 and
3 way control ball valves
• Torque 5 Nm
• Nominal voltage AC/DC 24 V
• Control: Modulating DC 0 ... 10 V
• Position feedback DC 2 ... 10 V
• Communication via BELIMO MP-Bus
• Conversion of sensor signals
- Mode of operation
Conventional operation: The actuator is controlled with a standard modulating signal of DC 0 ...
10 V and travels to the position defined by the control signal. Measuring voltage U serves for the
electrical display of the actuator position 0 ... 100% and as slave control signal for other
Operation on the MP-Bus: The actuator receives its digital positioning signal from the higher
level controller via the MP-Bus and travels to the position defined. Connection U serves as
communication interface and does not supply an analogue measuring voltage.
- Converter for sensors Connection option for a sensor (passive or active sensor or switching contact). The MP actuator
serves as an analogue/digital converter for the transmission of the sensor signal via MP-Bus to
the higher level system.
- Parameterisable Actuators The factory settings cover the most common applications. Input and output signals and other
parameters can be altered with the MFT-H parameterising device or the BELIMO Service Tool,
- Simple direct mounting Straightforward direct mounting on the ball valve with only one screw. The mounting position in
relation to the ball valve can be selected in 90° steps.
- Manual override
Manual operation with pushbutton possible - temporary, permanently. The gear is disengaged
and the actuator decoupled for as long as the button is pressed / latched.
- Adjustable angle of rotation Adjustable angle of rotation with mechanical end stops.
- High functional reliability The actuator is overload-proof, requires no limit switches and automatically stops when the end
stop is reached.