H6040X25-S2 - 2-Way Globe Valve, DN 40
H6040X25-S2 - 2-way globe valve, DN 40
• Seal PTFE
• Temperature of medium max. 150°C
• Characteristic A-AB equal percentage
• Leakage rate A-AB max. 0.05% of kvs
- Mode of operation The globe valve is operated by an NV series globe valve actuator. The actuators are controlled by a commercially available modulating or 3-point control system and move the valve cone, which acts as a throttling device, to the opening position dictated by the control signal.In the nominal widths 65, 80 and 100, the valve is constructed in the same way as the H6..SP series.
Higher closing pressures are permitted with the NV globe valve actuator as a result of both the partial pressure relieving stem and the overflow channels in the valve.
- Flow characteristic An equal-percentage flow characteristic is produced by the profile of the valve cone.
- Manual operation The valve stem can be manually operated by means of an Allen key (I-6-kt) on the NV.. globe valve actuator.