H679SP - 2-Way Globe Valve, DN 80
H679SP - 2-way globe valve, partial pressure released, PN16 flange, DN 80, kvs 90 Valve disk stainless stee
• Seal PTFE
• Temperature of medium max. 150°C
• Characteristic A-AB equal percentage
• Leakage rate A-AB max. 0.05% of kvs
- Mode of operation The globe valve is operated by an NV or AV series linear actuator. The linear actuators are controlled by a standard modulating or 3-point control system and move the cone of the valve, the throttling device, to the opening position dictated by the control signal. High closing pressures are permissible thanks to the partially pressure relieved stem and the overflow channels in the valve (see «Technical data»).
- Flow characteristic An equal-percentage flow characteristic is produced by profiling the valve cone.
- Manual operation On the NV or AV linear actuator, the valve stem can be actuated manually using a hexagonal key.