H7025X10-S2 - 3-Way Globe Valve, DN 25
H7025X10-S2 - 3-way globe valve, PN25 flange, DN 25, kvs 10 Stem/bypass-seat stainless steel
• Seal PTFE
• Temperature of medium max. 200°C
• Characteristic A-AB linear
• Leakage rate A-AB max. 0.05% of kvs
• Leakage rate B-AB 1% of kvs
- Mode of operation The globe valve is operated by an NV or AV series globe valve actuator. The actuators arecontrolled by a commercially available modulating or 3-point control system and move the valvecone, which acts as a mixing device, to the opening position dictated by the control signal.
- Flow characteristic A linear flow characteristic is produced in the direction of flow by the profile of the valve cone.The bypass exhibits a linear characteristic curve.
- Manual operation The valve stem can be manually operated by means of an Allen key (I-6-kt) on the NV.. or AV..globe valve actuator.