H779R - 3-Way Globe Valve, DN 80
H779R - 3-way globe valve, PN6 flange, DN 80, kvs 90 Housing and seat gray cast iron GG25
• Valve disk stainless steel
• Stem/bypass-seat stainless steel
• Seal EPDM O-ring
• Temperature of medium max. 120°C
• Characteristic A-AB equal percentage
• Characteristic B-AB linear
• Leakage rate A-AB max. 0.05% of kvs
• Leakage rate B-AB 1% of kvs
• Design mixing valve
- Mode of operation The globe valve is operated by an NV series linear actuator. The linear actuators are controlled by a standard modulating or 3-point control system and move the cone of the valve, the throttling device, to the opening position dictated by the control signal.
- Flow characteristic An equal-percentage flow characteristic is produced by profiling the valve cone.The bypassexhibits a linear characteristic curve.
- Manual operation On the NV linear actuator, the valve stem can be actuated manually using a hexagonal key.