KR24-SR - Rotary actuator 2 Nm
KR24-SR- Rotary actuator 2 Nm
• AC / DC 24 V, modulating
• Running time motor 75 s / 90°
• IP 54, Manual override temporary permanent
• Connection PVC cable 1m
- Mode of operation The actuator is controlled with a standard modulating signal DC 2 ... 10 V and travels to the position defined by the control signal. Measuring voltage U serves for the electrical display of the valve position 0 ... 100% and as slave control signal for other actuators.
- Simple direct mounting Straightforward direct mounting on the ball valve with only one screw. The mounting position in relation to the ball valve can be selected in 90°<) steps.
- Manual override Manual override with magnet possible (the gear is disengaged as long as the magnet adheres to the symbol U). The magnet for gearing latch is included as an accessory in the scope of supply.
- Adjustable angle of rotation The rotary actuator can be adjusted beginning with 90°<) (A – AB = 100%) in 2.5° steps. The scale corresponds to 25 ... 100% of the kvs value.
- High functional reliability The actuator is overload-proof, requires no limit switches in intermediate positions and automatically stops when the end stop is reached (at rest).