LMQ24A-MF - Damper actuator 4 Nm, 2.5 s, 95° AC / DC 24 V
LMQ24A - Damper actuator 4 Nm, 2.5 s, 95° AC / DC 24 V
• Modulating, MFT
• Manual override with push-button
• Control DC 0...10 V (0...32 V adjustable)
• Operating range DC 2...10 V, 0...32 V adjustable
• Position feedback DC 2...10 V, 0...10 V,adjustable
• Connection PVC cable 1m
• Direction of rotation reversible (right/left)
• Angle of rotation limit. mechanical and electron. adjustable
• Spindle driver Spindle clamp
- Mode of operation The actuator is controlled with a standard modulating signal of DC 0 ... 10 V and moves to the position defined by the control signal. The measuring voltage U serves for the electrical display of the damper position 0 ... 100% and as slave control signal for other actuators.
- Parameterisable actuators The factory settings cover the most common applications. Input and output signals and other parameters can be altered with the BELIMO Service Tool, MFT-P.
- Simple direct mounting Simple direct mounting on the damper spindle with a universal spindle clamp, supplied with ananti-rotation strap to prevent the actuator from rotating.
- Manual override Manual override with push-button possible (the gear is disengaged for as long as the button ispressed or remains locked).
- Adjustable angle of rotation Adjustable angle of rotation with mechanical end stops.A minimum permissible angle of rotation of 30° must be allowed for.
- High functional reliability The actuator is overload-proof, requires no limit switches and automatically stops when the endstop is reached.
- Home position The first time the supply voltage is switched on, i.e. during initial startup, the actuator carries outan adaptation. After pressing the «gear disengagement» pushbutton, the actuator moves to thehome position at the end stop.
The actuator then moves into the position defined by the control signal.
- Adaption and synchronisation During adaptation, the upper and lower spindle end stop is recorded and deposited in theactuator. Detection of the mechanical end stops enables a gentle approach to the end positionsand thus protects the actuator mechanism.During synchronisation, the actuator moves to the home position for angle referencing. Thisensures correct position regulation.