LRF230-O - Rotary actuator NO 4 Nm, 40...75 s (0...4 Nm), AC 230 V
LRF230-O -Rotary actuator NO 4 Nm, 40...75 s (0...4 Nm), AC 230 V
• Manual override with integrated position stop
• Running time spring approx. 20 s
• Control Open/Close with single-wire contact
• Emergency control openYES
- Mode of operation The actuator moves the ball valve to its normal working position while tensioning the return spring at the same time. If the power supply is interrupted, the energy stored in the spring moves the ball valve back to its safe position.
- Simple direct mounting With WLF mounting kit (accessory) simple direct mounting on the ball valve with only one screw. The mounting position in relation to the ball valve can be selected in 90° steps.
- Manual override The ball valve can be manually operated and fixed in any position using a hand crank. Release of the locking mechanism can be achieved manually or automatically by applying the supply voltage.
- High functional reliability The actuator is overload-proof, requires no limit switches and automatically stops when the end stop is reached.
- Combination valve actuators Refer to the valve documentation for suitable valves, their permitted media temperatures and closing pressures.