MS24A-R08-MPX - Room Temp, Humidity, VOC and CO2 sensor on MP-Bus AC/DC 24V
MS24A-R08-MPX - Room combination sensor for MP-Bus AC/DC 24V
• Temp., humidity, VOC and CO2 sensor
• Digital input 24 V
• Analog input 0...10 V
• Cover white, socket grey
- Application Room sensors for measuring the required values or actual values situation in the room ventilation comfort zone. Typical application: requirements-oriented and energy-efficient control of ventilation and air-conditioning systems.
- Mode of operation The room sensors are operated on the MP bus. The measured quantities of temperature, CO2, VOC, humidity and the optionally assignable DI or AI inputs are read and evaluated by the MP master by means of MP commands. The reaction time of the MP bus (1 … 10 s) is to be incorporated into the design of the bus application.
- Start-up behaviourThe VOC module outputs an initial value of 450 for 15 minutes after Power On. All other sensors are ready for operation immediately after the start.
- Temperature measurementResistive temperature sensor.
- Humidity measurement Capacitive humidity sensor.
- CO2 measurement Dual-channel infrared absorption sensor for selective recording of the CO2 concentration in the room. The air used by people is recorded through the CO2 concentration and is used as a measured variable for the requirements-oriented air replacement. Application: temporary occupation spaces with a variety of uses, e.g. schools, museums, hotel rooms, events locations, offices, etc.
- VOC measurementMetal semiconductor sensor for recording VOCs – Volatile Organic Compounds. The VOC sensor records the entire concentration of various gases in the room ventilation, caused typically by smoking materials, food and kitchen odours, body odours, emissions from construction materials and such materials as glues, lacquers, etc. Application: cloak rooms, toilets, restaurants and applications with rapidly increasing odour loads.