NF24G-MF-L - Spring-return actuator 10 Nm, 150 s / 90°, 90°
NF24G-MF-L - Spring-return actuator 10 Nm, < 150 s / 90°, 90°
• AC / DC 24 V, modulating, MFT
• IP 66 NEMA4, Manual override with integrated position stop
• Running time spring < 20 s / ccw
• Control DC 0...10 V, adjustable
• Operating range DC 2...10 V, adjustable
• Position feedback DC 2...10 V, adjustable
• Connection cable FRNC 1 m
• Spindle driver universal spindle clamp
• Angle of rotation limit. mech. adjustable
- Fields of app lication The actuator is particularly suitable for utilisation in outdoor applications and is protected against the following weather conditions: – UV radiation– rain / snow– dirt / dust– humidity– Changing atmosphere / frequent and severe temperature fluctuations (recommendation: use the actuator with integrated factory-installed heating which can be ordered separately to prevent internal condensation *)
- Mode of operation The actuator moves the damper actuator to the operating position at the same time as tensioning the return spring. The damper is turned back to the emergency position by spring force if the supply voltage is interrupted.The actuator is controlled with a standard modulating signal of DC 0 ... 10 V and travels to the position defined by the control signal. Measuring voltage U serves for the electrical display of the damper position 0 ... 100% and as slave control signal for other actuators.
- Parameterisable actuatorsThe factory settings cover the most common applications. Input and output signals and other parameters can be altered with the BELIMO Service tool MFT-P or the adjustment and diagnostic tool ZTH-GEN
- Simple direct mounting Simple direct mounting on the damper spindle with a universal spindle clamp, supplied with an anti-rotation strap to prevent the actuator from rotating.
- Manual override Manual operation of the damper with the hand crank, locking in any position with the interlocking switch. Unlocking is manual or automatic by applying the operating voltage.The housing cover must be removed to set the manual override.
- Adjustable angle of rotation Adjustable angle of rotation with mechanical end stop. The housing cover must be removed to set the angle of rotation.
- High operational reliability The actuator is overload-proof, requires no limit switches and automatically stops when the end stop is reached.
- Home position When the supply voltage is switched on, the actuator automatically detects its emergency position (zero initialisation). This process, which takes place with the actuator stationary, lasts <15 s.* in development