NV230-3-T - Phased out: this has been replaced by a choice of Actuators
Mounting on Belimo valve?
- Replaced by NV230A-TPC
Mounting on third-party valve?
- Replaced by NV230A-RE
NV230-3-T - Linear actuator 1000 N, 150 s adjustable, 20 mm, AC 230 V
• Connection with terminals
- Mode of operation The actuator is activated with a 3-point signal.
- Installation on BELIMO valves If a combination of actuator and BELIMO globe valve is ordered, then one UNV-002 bracket is included in the scope of delivery.
If an actuator is ordered without Belimo globe valve, then the UNV-002 bracket (see «Accessories») must also be ordered.
- Installation on third-party valves Prior to installation on a third-party valve, a suitable bracket UNV-.. (see «Accessories») must first be screwed to the actuator. The adapter set integrated therein is comprised of a valve neck adapter and a valve stem adapter. The valve neck adapter, together with the clamping strap on the bracket, makes possible simple attachment on the neck of the valve. The valve stem adapter is mounted on the valve stem. The linear spindle can be coupled semi-automatically to the valve stem with the valve stem coupling.
The actuator can be rotated by 360° on the valve neck.
Retrofit actuators NV.. -R are also available which are equipped with a Retrofit bracket and which can be used with corresponding ZNV-.. (adapter set) for valves from a wide array of manufacturers.
- Manual override The stroke can be adjusted in a voltage-free state by using a hexagon socket screw key (5 mm), which is plugged into the actuator at the top. If the hexagon socket screw key is turned in a clockwise direction, then the actuator spindle will extend from the actuator housing (pushing) and maintain the position until a nominal voltage is applied (the controller has first priority).
- Functional reliability The actuator is protected against short circuits, polarity reversal and overloading.
- Position indication The stroke is indicated mechanically on the bracket. The stroke range adjusts itself automatically.
- Combination valve/actuator Refer to the valve documentation for suitable valves, their permitted media temperatures and closing pressures.