SF24A-S2 - Spring-return actuator 20 Nm, < 75 s, 95°
SF24A-S2 - Spring-return actuator
• Spring-return actuator
• 20 Nm, < 75 s, 95°
• AC / DC 24 V, Open/Close, 2 x SPDT
• IP 54, Manual override with integrated position stop
• Running time spring < 20 s
• Control Open/Close with single-wire contact
• Connection PVC cable 1m
• Auxiliary switch 2 integral
• Rating 1 mA...3(0.5)A, AC 250 V
• Spindle driver universal spindle clamp
• Direction of rotation reversible (right/left)
• Angle of rotation limit. mech. adjustable
- Mode of operation The actuator moves the damper to the operating position at the same time as tensioning the return spring. The damper is turned back to the emergency position by spring force if the supply voltage is interrupted.
- Simple direct mounting Simple direct mounting on the damper spindle with a universal spindle clamp, supplied with an anti-rotation strap to prevent the actuator from rotating.
- Manual override Manual operation of the damper with the hand crank, locking in any position with the interlocking switch. Unlocking is manual or automatic by applying the operating voltage.
- Adjustable angle of rotation Adjustable angle of rotation with mechanical end stop.
- High operational reliability The actuator is overload-proof, requires no limit switches and automatically stops when the end stop is reached.
- Flexible signalization The actuator has one auxiliary switch with a fixed setting and one adjustable auxiliary switch. They permit a 10% or 10 ... 90% angle of rotation to be signalled.